Join us for a fun giant bar clam dig on our main adventure of the summer. It’s only offered in July and August when the waters are warmest so be sure to book now!
Ice Fishing for Oysters
- Person All Ages • All Participants Under 12 Years Old Must Be Accompanied By An Adult
Dig For Fresh Oysters Through The Ice in PEI
This is an amazing winter ice experience. We take you out on the river to our private oyster lease, cut a huge hole in the ice and let you dig in. Really dig in, with oyster tongs you will scrape the ocean floor searching for delicious oysters. We will show you how to tong oysters, separate them, clean them, measure them and finally shuck them to eat. We usually have a bon-fire on the ice to warm up around and a pot of fresh steamed mussels for more stories telling on oystering.
- Warm layered clothing.
- Water tight footwear.
- Scarf, gloves and touque.
- Some times this gets messy so leave your best cloths home.
- Aprons and rubber gloves provided.
- Don’t forget your camera & a fresh set of batteries.
- Free parking on site.