Captain Perry Gotell
Perry is the owner/operator and Captain of Tranquility Cove Adventures and has been on the water most of his life, first fishing with his dad, then in 1987 buying his own outfit. He is a 3rd generation lobsterman and loved his work fishing the same lobster ground as his dad and grandfather. Perry retired from fishing in 2012 turning all his energy to TCA. In 2007 he started TCA with his first summer in 2008, it’s been growing ever since, offering unique adventures for all ages. Perry runs a fully insured and federally certified business, working each year to raise the standard and professionalism he is now Prince Edwards Islands leading Experiential Provider.
- Federal Guide Certificate
- 2018 Tripadvisor Certification of Excellence Award winner
- 2018 Parks Canada Sustainability Tourism Award
- 2017 Eastern PEI Chamber of Commerce Emerging Business Growth Award
- 2011 Operator of The Year by Tourism Industry Association of PEI
- Points East Coastal Drive Member
- Meetings & Conventions PEI Member
- A Signature Experience Collection Member of the C.T.C.
- Worldhost Certification
Art is what we call a salt water cowboy, spending his spare time between T.C.A. and the local dairy farm. He spends most of his summer on the water doing what he loves ….fishing. Art has been fishing full and part time with me since 1995. He knows the hot spots and is the best fisher of Mackeral I’ve ever seen. Art is fully bilingual in English and French. Just a great guy.
Zoe is a terrific Crew Member and has been working with Tranquility Cove Adventures since 2015. She takes her job very seriously to insure you, our guests, have the best, most informed experience possible. She is the guide for the majority of the Starfish Hunts and looks after the Rental Division. She is a perfect fit on the TCA team.