Join us for a fun giant bar clam dig on our main adventure of the summer. It’s only offered in July and August when the waters are warmest so be sure to book now!
Beach Suite Weekly Rental
- One Week Rental
- Two Week Rental
- Three Week Rental
- Four Week Rental
A Tranquil Place to Stay on PEI
Tranquility Cove Beach Suite is the perfect retreat on PEI. It’s a ground-level suite that has everything you will need for a great holiday away from the stress of the city. Nestled on the banks of the Brudenell River, this one-bedroom suite has a tranquil setting to let you relax and recharge.
For the summer season, enjoy good clam digging with the tools to do it on site. Sun on our private lower deck or swim from our private dock or try fishing for mackerel. We offer an oystering experience and starfish hunts right on site as posted on our website. There is a cozy fire-pit and free firewood on site for you to enjoy your evenings watching the sunset on the Brudenell River.
Patsy and Perry the owners live upstairs, so we are always close by to help make your trip more enjoyable.
- Fine dining at local restaurants, craft shops, Kings Playhouse, Georgetown Municipal Gardens, private sand beach, excellent swimming in the cove, clam digging onsite, fly fishing, kayakers dream, birdwatchers dream.
- Check-in is 1:00 pm & check out is at 10:00 am
- 30 minutes to Basin Head Beach, “Home of the Singing Sands!”
- 60 minutes to Charlottetown
- 15 minute to the Town of Montague
- 25 minutes to Crowbush Golf Course
- 5 minutes to Brudenell Trail Rides
Only a Few Minutes Away By Car
- Georgetown, 3 miles
- Montaque, 15 minutes
- Charlottetown, 45 minutes
- Charlottetown Airport, 55 minutes
- Wood Islands Ferry, 25 minutes