Tranquility Cove’s Private Island Weddings – Can you imagine getting married 8 km off the coast of PEI on a secluded beach of an uninhabited Island? All alone with only your loved ones to celebrate this special day. A private small wedding just for you. This includes our charter boat, TRANQUILITY 2000, she’s 45 feet long and near 16 feet wide, lots of room for 11 guests and very comfortable seating for all. Being all covered in and very comfortable we will do our very best to ensure your special day will be a memorable one. We will have a
recognized and respected wedding commissioner on staff that day to perform the marriage. The cost of our wedding is $2999.00 plus HST and gratuity.
- Your wedding party cannot be larger than 11 guests
- We provide the 4 hour wedding only
- No lodging or catering service
- In case of inclement weather the wedding still goes on, we will find a sheltered cove on the beautiful Brudenell River, anchors away and have the ceremony on ship
Experience the perfect wedding getaway with Tranquility’s Island Weddings on the gentle and picturesque Boughton Island off the coast of Prince Edward Island.
A beach on the deserted Island of Boughton, 5 miles off the coast of PEI for the wedding itself. We pick you up and drop you off by boat from our departure location 1 Kent Street, Georgetown.
Personalize your wedding from top to bottom
We work with you closely to put together a package to make this special day memorable for all. Dates of operation: June 9th – Oct. 4th
- A Private Wedding customized by you.
- Charter boat and crew.
- A beach on a deserted Island.
- Beautiful island resort.
- Meal and lodging.
- Transportation by boat.